THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesday Word Art Freebie!!!

Wow! I was up late yesterday! I have found a new site I've become involved with and am LOVING it. I actually got 2 of my own layouts done yesterday (after work!) thanks to ScrapMatters CT. First, I saw their post for Tuesday Template Challenge and I coldn't resist. I'm still new at working with templates and adapting them to Photo Paint. I am really happy with te results! Just click on the image to get all the credits. I did, however create the candy corn overlay, the candy corn stickers and the poem (yay me!) I actually have a bunch of neighbor kids in this LO along with mine. I live in a small neighborhood (35 houses) with lots of youg kids, so our lives overlap a lot.

Next I participated in my first speed scrap! I was motivated by the ever-growing influence of sweet Ellie Lash! All I can say is What a riot!! I had so much fun! I didn't say much in the forum because I barely kept up but it gave me a unique LO I may not have come up with on my own! And I fianlly had the inspiration to scrap those brash photos of my son!
Okay, finally what you came for! This word art was actually the first thing I designed to go with the Tin Stamp Alphas and grew into what is now One Crazy Summer. Just click the image to download and don't forget to leave comments and love:)

1 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).