THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thursday Things...Mini Kit 3 Freebie!!!

How fun is this?!!! I've been working diligently today on One Crazy Summer - Mini Kit 3. It rained so we couldn't play outside until late in the afternoon. So I finished some fun stuff for this mini. My favorite part is the rope frame. I can't wait to see how people use it. I so love incorporating natural textures in a believable way. The kids are having a blast at vacation bible school. I love having 2 hours a day to myself (although I haven't used it to get ahead on housework LOL). Saturday, Zoe goes to her first Girl Scout camp of the year. It's a science fair day camp. She's been growing a FUNGUS GARDEN in a container in one of my cupboards and keeping a journal on what colors of fungi are growing and how fast they appeared. Lucky for me DH loves this kind of stuff. I will spare you any pictures. Okay - another midnght post so I'm off to bed. Click on the image to download and don't forget to leave comments and love....I really read them all and I've been encouraged by those who told me they like the way One Crazy Summer is shaping up. xoxoxo

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Jun [LA 03:18am, NY 05:18am, UK 10:18am, OZ 08:18pm]).

Paula said...

Thank you for sharing, I love the use of natural looking items in scrap kits

GingerScraps said...

Thanks for linking my blog!! I went and got the referral widget too, it is really cool!! I will be posting the One Crazy Summer kits on my weekend list. Thanks for all the great goodies!! GingerScraps

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to using the rope frame - I have just the pics! thanks!