THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 29, 2008

One Crazy Summer Freebie Finale

Sorry it's been such a long time since my last post and my last freebie. I managed to get 6 layouts completed and posted for challenges at Been There Scrapped That. I LOVE this website and the challenges really get some creative juices going. Because of that I've decided that today is the finale of One Crazy Summer. I'm wrapping it up with a Quick Page that includes some new elements AND I'm also giving away the elements in an Add On. It's one single download so just click on either image once and you'll get it all. Don't forget to leave comments and love :)

If you want to see all of my new layouts you can see my gallery at Been There Scrapped That. If you have the time, try entering some of their challenges. It's not really a "win or lose" thing, the challenge rewards compile an entire new kit! I am one challenge short this month, but I'll be in them all in July! Just go to the forum and see what's there.
Below is a sample of a completed QP layout. The download includes the shadow, but not title or photo of my kids :) (I LOVE the cheeky grin on little Mack's face! He was just 9 months old.)

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jun [LA 01:50am, NY 03:50am, UK 08:50am, OZ 06:50pm]).

Suz :) said...

I grabbed your AWESOME freebie for myself and gave you some...♥Link Love♥...! Thank you so much for sharing.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.