THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Treat - One Crazy Summer Freebie #2

Am I on a roll or what??!! I was so inspired by fellow designer, Ellie Lash, and her tales of becoming a designer and more, that I actually got another mini kit finished! I'm not promising one every day, but you never know! Today is another work day for me but check back because you never know! Just click on the image to download it. Let me know what you think of the kit so far and don't forget to leave some love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi heather! just wanted to stop by and say thanks for your comment on my blog ! really appreciate it! i will check in regularly!

much love,

mel xxxxx

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jun [LA 02:57am, NY 04:57am, UK 09:57am, OZ 07:57pm]).

Suz :) said...

It’s “Wonderful Wednesday” in the digi-world and I’m here to thank you for all that you do. Whenever you share your “stuff” with us, it is always WONDERFUL…and this is no exception!! Here is a big...♥cyber-HUG♥...from me to you!
Suzee Q's Stuff