THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday Mini Kit - One Crazy Summer Freebie #1

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Monday is a work day for me so I'm actually posting this before I go to sleep. My kids start their summer activities this week, so I will have plenty of inspiration for my One Crazy Summer theme. Tomorrow is the first day of Vacation Bible School although I may need to take Zoe to the pediatrician instead. Her fever was gone for most of the day, but returned around dinner time at about 100°. This week's VBS is at the church where both kids attended preschool. Since it lasts all week it won't be a problem if Zoe misses one day. Now for what you all came here for.... my freebie! This kit actually matches the Tin Stamp Alphas which I released on Friday. This will be just the first of many Mini Kits that will make up what I HOPE will be a cohesive Mega Kit. ROFL I would love to see any layouts including my designs. You can add them in comments or use my email link in the side bar. Just click on the image to download and don't forget to leave me some love :)

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Jun [LA 12:38am, NY 02:38am, UK 07:38am, OZ 05:38pm]).

Nic said...

Thanks for sharing the kit.