THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Guest CT Contest and other things...

I have been a busy lady. My Zoe girl has been sick for 3 days. Yesterday her fever hit 103° and she's had a terrible headache. I really didn't want to leave her side much so I had lots of time to work on scraps etcetera. I updated my blog template thanks to Joanna's suggestions. I didn't realize I would have to hunt down all my blinkies and widgets again, but it's all chalked up to learning LOL.
I also found a wonderful designer, ScrapShana, with a very talented CT called Shana's Starlets and she is holding a contest for a guest CT. At this point I would LOVE to be part of a CT and this is a great chance for me to get some experience. So I took her lovely kit Chocolate Linen which is this fabulous combination of soft browns, blues and violet and put together a layout. I would have LOVED to use everything in her kit it is so cool. I did create an alpha with her delightful checked background paper (Am I becoming some kind of Alpha Addict or what???? ROFL). Click on Shana's Chocolate Linen kit for the link to her site and her freebie.
I would love some feedback on my layout and alphas. If Shana gives permission I will see about finishing the alpha set as a freebie.... Wish me luck in the contest!!!

1 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Heather darlin', I am SO glad that you left your blog link on my blog, otherwise, I'd be none-the-wiser!!!

FABULOUS layout going on here - GOTTA love all of the PAINT SPLATS!!! VERY creative indeed!

I am SO sorry to hear about your Zoe being SO sick and I wish for her a VERY speedy recovery!

WOO HOO for you! I certainly shall be rooting for you to become a vital part of Shana's CT!!! It is TRULY a fabulous way to hone up one's skills. I SO miss scrapping and my days as a CT!!! I learned SO much and LOVED the challenge of using everything in a scrapkit, however, that was LONG before they all became SO big!!!

Thank you SO much for visiting me and I am going to list you on my blog, guess where??? Uh, huh .... HOT NEW DESIGNERS!!!

Keep up the FABULOUS work and I look forward to seeing you as a BONA FIDE designer VERY soon!!!

XOXO,
Linda :)