THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Looks Like Rain Layout and QP Freebie!

Another beautiful busy day! I'm so happy I had a minute to do a layout with the rainy day photo I had in mind and my Looks Like Rain kit. I liked it so much I turned it into a QP. If you like it, grab it! I love to share. I know that my images do not have the transparent backgrounds I intend them to have. I'm still trying to troubleshoot this issue. I am exporting my .png files with a transparent color, but when I import the images to use, they are solit again. I am working in Corel Photo-Paint 12 which shares a lot of features with PSP, but obviously a transparent background is a well hidden on if it exists LOL. Actually I have googled this issue and joined ask.com and the only solution I've been given gives me a .gif with a transparent background, but poor resolution.....

Well, friends... here is the quick page freebie. More tomorrow...we're going to have a family swim!

0 comments: