THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Looks Like Rain Freebie! and more...

I had a busy day yesterday, but I still found time to check out some of my favorite blogs. I also snagged some blinkies to add to my page. If you read my blog and have a blinkie you would like me to add just let me know. I can either snag it from your blog or you can send me the code. A couple of my favorites didn't have blinkies (you may know who you are). If I figure out how to make them myself, maybe I'll design a couple to share! It ended up raining most of the day yesterday, so I did stay focused on my work. It should be nice out today, actually around 85°F or 30°C all week long. This is great Michigan weather. I have a couple of perfect photos for my Looks Like Rain kit. If I get a chance I will do a layout and a QP. Thanks again for stopping by. If you grab my freebie, don't forget to leave some love! Just click on the image to download. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Terebene said...

Thank you for this kit. I am coming in late but getting caught up now. It looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this - I love rainy day stuff.

Anonymous said...

thanks so much. I have dreams too and will try using these frames with it.