THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FREEBIES - Looks Like Rain (Day 2 and 3)

Sorry that I missed yesterday's freebie. My IT guy (sweet husband Mark) had to do some fixes on my system. Hopefully I won't have to deal with any errors today, but he still needs to reinstall my service pack three update. Yesterday was actually sunny and hot and our family got to swim in our pool!!! It was perfect. Then the rain came and today....

Looks Like Rain!
Just click on each image to download that section of my mini kit.
In the meantime, today is a work day for me, so I hope the rain keeps up at least into the afternoon. It is so much easier for me so stay focussed when it's gloomy outside.
Tomorrow I will need to take the kids over to the school and clean out the Brownie Troop closet for the summer months. I am still not sure where to store everything (LOL). I also have to remember to have the reports ready to turn in before Saturday. Then I am done at least through the month of July. Some of the girls want to go to Troop Camp on August 1st. WOW! Summer has just started and it seems like it's nearly over :)
Oh yes!!! I am so excited about this... I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!! One of my favorite digital scrapbooking bloggers and designers (I have lot's of her kits) Joanne Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction has tagged me.
Seven Random / Weird Facts About Me:
1. I met my husband in 1995 at an AOL party that was organized at a bar in Lansing, Michigan.
2. I HATE to empty the dishwasher. This is a random dislike and luckily my Dear Husband humors me whenever he can.
3. I actually use digital scrapbooking as a means of keeping up with graphic design techniques LOL.
4. I I used to belong to a group of designers called ACAD (Association of Corel Artists and Designers) where we would meet and talk about ways to work around software issues. This was before the days of message groups, bulliten boards and Google searches!
5. I need coffee every morning. I have even trained my kids to say, "If Mommy doesn't get her coffee, she gets cranky." LOL - this way they know how serious my addiction is! :)
6. I have used the screen name HeatherMSU since I first joined AOL in 1994. The MSU stands for my Alma Mater, Michigan State University - - GO SPARTANS!!!!
7. I am one of the world's great procrastinators who comes from a long line of procrastinators! One of the things I like best about my DH is that he never procrastinates. My parents even have a rule that they never mention needing something done unless they're ready, because Mark will do it immediately LOL!
Here's who I'm tagging:
1. Val at Une Pause Café. She is a member of the Crisdam Designs CT and is one of my favorite designers. She has a blog I love to visit and I think it's great that she translates all of her entries. 2. Dragonfly Digitals from Kopperhead. This is a wonderful blogspot and she has a great new kit that you just have to check out!
3. Digiscrap Designs by Lorie. I have some of Lorie's designs from a year ago when she was still lsmdigital works. She is an amazing talent and I love keeping up with someone I knew from my first days of scrapping on Scrapbook Flair. 4. Ikeagoddess. Here is a name so many of us know. She is a wonderful source of freebies and a great reference for those of us who love to share. But she is also a great scrapper! Her layouts are fun and inspiring!
5. Mandy at Mandy's Mystiques. She is a super designer and inspiration and has a CT of her own. I know many of you love her work already, but if you don't you need to check her out! 6. Shauna Burke-Smith at Pineapple Plantation Designs. Shauna is on the Scrap Orchard CT. Her layouts and designs are wonderful. She is way out of my league but is also an inspiration to me. 7. And finally I am tagging Bonnie at Silver Rocket Scraps. I have just recently found her blog and I love reading about her family. She is a wonderul designer and I look forward to using her kits.
Well, this must be my longest blog to date. I promise not to make a habit of going on so long but there was a lot to cover today. So check out today's freebies and be sure to come back tomorrow for the Looks Like Rain frames pack!

5 comments:

IkeaGoddess said...

It's really sweet of you for tagging me, thanks. Have a great week

Val said...

Whoua! Thanks a lot for your knid word! Thanks so much for this!

I promise i will try to keep on transalting as far as i possibly can!
THANKS THANKS THANKS!
val

Beth said...

Love the rain boots in your freebie! WAY cute!

cindiaskew said...

love your kit. tyfs

Nani said...

Awesome freebie! Thanks!

I have a good friend who is also an MSU alum. In fact, she's also a Heather!

I use digital scrapbooking to keep up with and keep learning graphics too.