THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 8, 2008

FREEBIE WEEK! - Looks Like Rain

All of your wonderful feedback and tremendous support over the past week has really inspired me. I have finished my very first mini kit!!!! I am calling it "Looks Like Rain" and it has some really bright colors and unusual textures. It will even go well with my "Wax Impression Alphas" which will be finished with this coming Friday Freebie.... but, until then here is what I have for you:

Sunday: Looks Like Rain Papers
Monday: Looks Like Rain Overlays
Tuesday: Looks Like Rain Rainwear Elements
Wednesday: Looks Like Rain Frames
Thursday: Looks Like Rain Miscellaneous Elements
Friday: Wax Impression Alphas, lower case and numerals
Here's a sneak peek at the entire kit. Please let me know what you think of it since your appreciation was my motivation. Who knows, maybe I'll even get a quick page or two for you. I really love the color combo and how it all came together for me.

If you use any of my designs I would truly LOVE to see your layouts. You can include a link in your comments or just send me a copy.

Well, it's been a long day of designing and doing laundry... lucky for me it was a downpour day outside...(see it "Looks Like Rain" here too :). Now I'm off to tuck my little ones into bed. Just click on the image below to download today's freebie.

Don't forget to leave me some love with your download... You have all been so wonderful that I am truly having a ball!

5 comments:

Joanna said...

Hey there! You've just been tagged! Check out my blog for more info: http://mydigitaladdiction.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

thanks for the freebie!

GingerScraps said...

Cute stuff!! I will put it on my blog... How do I get GingerScraps in you sidebar referrals section? That would be interesting to see how many people come from my site. Talk to you soon. Ginger

Anonymous said...

I particularly love the wet blue paper - thanks

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this cute kit!