THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 7, 2008

A Great Big Thanks!!!

You have all been so inspiring to me! I am excited that so many of you are enjoying my Wax Impression Alphas! The feedback has been great. I will definitely have the lower case and numerals freebie ready for you all on Friday.
Today was a busy one. I've been working on a couple of kits, but I need to get my scanner going to meet my own expectations. I'd love to know from other designers....Do you do a lot of scanning and digital photography to get the best elements?
My husband got our pool together and filled since the summer is looking to be and incredibly hot one from the beginning. It's just an 18' round that we can store for the winter, but our friends and neighbors seem excited too. We were concerned that there might be issues there because we live in a new development. Anyway...the kids are excited! I love the evenings when the kids are in bed and Mark and I float and relax together.
Oh, yeah...I did a layout of my sweet little guy (not so little anymore). I used a great kit from Joanna Cinnamon at My Digital Addiction it's called The Broken Road and it was perfect for the bittersweet feelings I have about Mack, my last baby, growing up. I'd love to here your comments about it.

0 comments: