THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 6, 2008

QP Layout - I love QPs!

Well, I've been very productive so far today. I got 3 loads of laundry done and ran a bunch of errands around town. It is 94 degrees out right now and my kids are having a squirt gun fight with the neighbor kids while I sit in air conditioned comfort with my dog Molly. I actually threw together a QP with photos from a daddy daughter dance that my loves went to in april. Little girls grow up so fast. I love QPs more than templates because if someone goes through the thought of designing a layout...they have elements in mind that usually work just great.

Click on the image for design credits.

1 comments:

Joanna said...

Hi Heather! I wanted to stop by and thank-you for your note on my blog. It made my day! Best of luck with your designs and blog - I'll definitively be visiting often!