THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Looks Like Rain Final Freebie

Hello friends! Well we reached Thursday, the final installment of my Looks Like Rain kit. I've had some very nice comments and I'd LOVE to see any layouts using elements or papers from it! I also had my first attempt at making a blinkie. Grab it for your blog if you want. I've got some ideas for the next one, but some of my programs have been acting la ittle flakey and today is a work day for me AND the deadline for my girl scout paperwork. (Did I tell you I am a procrastinator??? LOL) A note about the Wax Impression Alphas, the style isn't working with the lower case letters, so I will have numerals and punctuation for tomorrow. I've got an idea for my next alphabet design...it's so fun!!! But I am still looking for a better way to give them a transparent background. Maybe I'll have another post for today. Mornings seem to be the only certain time I can steal a few minutes while I have my coffee. I have so many kits that I have downloaded from some of you and I really want to get some layouts done. I hope you all will still visit! I also want to catch up on my favorite blogs. I love knowing what's going on with others. :) Here is the Looks Like Rain Freebie for today. It has Journaling Strips, Fasteners and some really fun Baling Wire. (Words I never thought I'd be saying! LOL) Don't forget to leave some love... Later in the day...... Here are two layouts I did today. You can see all the design credits by clicking on them (for fonts etc.) But the first one is from my friend Val at Une pause café and her Wild On kit. I added paper from Hillbilly Sweetpea and her kit Bloom Where Yo Are Planted. The second layout I did with a kit I've had for awhile. I think it's perfect for Zoe's first Halloween. It's a kit called Adorable Animals from Designs by Karen.

3 comments:

Val said...

Thanks a lot! Great LO
Conratulations and TY for your sweet words!
val

Terebene said...

Thank you for this - baling wire!

elnorac said...

Love these goodies! Thank you!