THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday Freebie!!! Wax Impression Alpha

I actually did it!!!! I managed to get the lowercase AND numbers and symbols all done for my Wax Impression Alpha... I just started from scratch and stuck with it. I've had so many downloads and great comments on this set I really didn't want to disappoint anyone... I'm so happy! I even threw in a couple of surprises (a heart and a smiley face). So please enjoy these freebies. Just click on the images below to download.

Don't forget to leave some love..... Have a super weekend!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I love these wax impression alphas, I'm new to this digiscrapping lark but I'm sure I'll use these pretty soon.

Beth said...

Wow, these look terrific! Thank-you.

elnorac said...

Ooooh, eeee! Thanks for giving us the lower case, too! Love this alpha.

Charmaine said...

very cool creation, thank you for sharing! looks quite realistic!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for adding lower case, numbers and symbols to your great alpha. Just love it.

Anonymous said...

Wow. This alpha is fabulous. Thank you for sharing your time and talents so generously

Anonymous said...

Than you