THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Friday Freebie coming tomorrow!

I am working on my first freebie to share! I am so excited about this! It's actually an alpha set I developed while messing around for a challenge on Scrapbook Flair and I use it in many of my own layouts. The Alphas are called Wax Impression and they look like a drop of wax impressed with a letter. I think they look most like wax when they are red, but you can get a sneak peak if you check out the "D" in my header.
Anyhow, this is my first attempt to export to .png files and also to use the 4shared for my uploads. I'm even working on a packaging design for DigiScrap Dreams. Check back tomorrow to see! I would love any feedback and pointers you may have to share with me...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great alpha. Thank you!
Blue