THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A Dream Begins

To any who may read this blog entry, hello! I am trying to get a digital scrapbooking site up and running smoothly. As I have never done anything like this before (although I am a frequent visitor to others' remarkable blogs) I am always open to suggestions to make my posts and content better.
This past weekend I survived Zoe's first slumber party and am in the process of scrapping the photos I took. It really was a lot of fun. We had a circus popcorn cart that we borrowed from our church and made our own pizzas with pink dough! With only five little girls, aged 5-7, we had no problems at all! I never would have been as relaxed if I hadn't learned from the girl scouts!!!

These images of Zoe opening her birthday gifts was the first of many. The colors were chosen as it was entered in an unique colors challenge at Scrapbook Flair. Click on the image to see the credits.

Today is my daughter's last full day of first grade. After two more half days we will all be on our summer schedule. Yesterday was the final meeting of my girl scout troop. We had a bowling party and I gave each of the girls a scrapbook (surprise!) You can see them in my gallery at Scrapbook Flair. I'll be setting my summer work schedule to 3 seven hour days each week on my marketing job. That will give me an outing day with the kids (library, park, events, exhibits, etc.) and time also to keep house and work on digital scrapping!!! I will be watching my favorite sites and responding to CT calls when I can. Visit my blog often, since I will be learning and improving as I go!

0 comments: